A collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Andy Warhol, the great master of Pop Art. Little by little, the stickers are added and layered to compose a fun, colourful portrait gallery where the models are personified animals.
• To discover the work of Andy Warhol.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• 8 designs to be filled in with myriad stickers to apply.
• An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
Founded in 1954, DJECO is a French company specializing in toys and kids arts and crafts activities.